Busy restaurants can keep their orders running along smoothly with the use of Blodgett's 1415 BASE multi-purpose deck oven. With a stainless steel exterior, this unit has an aluminized steel baking compartment liner to bake crispy crusts. The unit also has ergonomic drop down-type doors and a cordierite oven deck for even heating. It also has a solid state digital display control with a 150 to 500 degree temperature range, along with an audible alarm with a 12-hour maximum timer to keep better track of what is being baked.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner
- Drop down-type doors make oven easy to access
- Cordierite oven deck distributes heat evenly
- Thermostat-actuated contractor heat control
- 1-in. thick mineral fiber insulation on all sides for energy-efficiency
- 3 tubular type heaters produce a total of 3750 W
- Solid state digital display control with 150 to 500 degree temperature range and 12 hour-maximum timer
- 220 V/60 hz/1-ph, 3.75 kW, 11 A
- Overall dimensions: 27-1/4 in. W x 23-5/8-in. D x 16-3/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Oven, Countertop, electric, (base section only) bake and roast, single deck, 20" wide x 20" deep x 9" high compartment, solid-state digital controls, Cordierite deck, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3750 watts, ETL, NSF, 220v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Blodgett 1415 BASE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 3 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|