The APW Wyott GCRB-24i Workline CharRock charbroiler features cast iron grates that can be removed from each 6-inch section for cleaning and maintenance. A stainless steel rock holder underneath the grates houses lava rocks, which produce rich flavors as the vapors waft up to the meat. This unit is constructed of stainless and aluminized steel for strength and rust resistance.
The bull-nose front prevents users from being burned by heating elements. The 3-inch, stainless steel backsplash and side splashes contain grease, protecting nearby surfaces from stains. For convenience, the front access panel does not need to be removed when lighting the viewable standing pilot. A grease chute is connected to a bottom-mounted grease drawer and helps remove grease from this APW Wyott GCRB-24i countertop charbroiler.
- Part of the Workline series
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminized steel
- Cast iron grates are removable in 6-in. sections to facilitate cleaning
- Rock holder is constructed of durable stainless steel
- 3-in. stainless steel backsplash and sloped side splashes protect surrounding surfaces from grease stains
- Extended bull-nose front prevents the user from burns
- Front access panels enable users to light the pilot with ease
- 4-in. x 1-in. grease chute drains into bottom-mounted, stainless steel grease collector drawer
- 4-in. legs are adjustable and heat-resistant
- Double-walled firebox prevents control panel from being damaged by high temperatures
- Adjustable, infinite gas valves rotate 180 degrees for effective temperature control
- Adjustable, field-convertible gas regulator
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- CSA Star, CSA Flame, and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 231⁄2 in. x 171⁄8 in.
- Overall: 24 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- Uses LP gas
Have a look at this charbroiler explainer for more in-depth information on charbroilers.
Workline CharRock Broiler, LP gas, countertop, 24"W x 25"D (overall), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, cast iron rock holder, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 80,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GCRB-24I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GCRB-24H|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|