The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-60R clean dishtable works in dishwashing systems that use soiled and clean dishtables on each side of the warewasher. This unit is designed to hold clean dish racks on the right side of a machine that works from left to right. When the racks are on the tabletop, they are securely held in place with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims. These pieces also keep liquids contained to the top, which is made of stainless steel for simple cleanup and heavy use. Additional strength is provided by the TIG-welded construction. The welds are blended to fit in with the other surfaces, giving the Advance Tabco DTC-S70-60R clean dishtable a smooth look.
- Works in a left-to-right washing system and holds clean dishes
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for strength in commercial settings
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash prevents liquids from falling on the floor
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims provide security for dishwashing racks
- All TIG welded to create structural stability in heavy use settings
- Welded areas have been blended with a satin finish to match other areas
- Cross brace is designed to reinforce the table for strength
- Stainless steel legs use stainless steel bullet feet to balance on most surfaces
- 2-in. tile edge simplifies installation flush to the wall
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 60"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-60R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|