The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-72R dishtable should be used on the right side of a warewasher. It holds clean dishes, so it is ideal for operations that move from the left to right. A 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims keep liquids contained to the stainless steel top. This material is heavy duty, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean, making it perfect for use in commercial establishments. There are galvanized legs on this Advance Tabco DTC-S60-72R dish table, which have plastic bullet feet to stay level on most surfaces.
- Sits on the right side of a warewasher to hold dishes that are clean
- Stainless steel top is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep liquids contained to the tabletop
- All TIG-welded construction provides structural stability
- Areas that are welded have a blended, satin finish to match other surfaces
- Galvanized legs use plastic bullet feet to level on uneven floors
- Can be installed flush against the wall with a 2-in. tile edge
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 72"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-72R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|