The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-72R clean dishtable is designed to hold clean dishes and be installed on the right side of a dishwasher, making it compatible with machines that move from left to right. Its top is made of stainless steel to add durability and resist corrosion. Dish racks are secured to the top with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims. The legs on this Advance Tabco DTC-S7-72R clean dish table are made of stainless steel, and their bullet feet stabilize on most uneven surfaces.
- Designed to be placed on the right side of a warewasher and hold clean dishes
- Stainless steel top is corrosion resistant, easy to clean, and heavy duty
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled rims secure dishracks to the top and contain liquids
- Parts are all TIG welded for strength in commercial establishments
- Welded areas have a blended, satin finish that matches the adjacent surfaces
- Stainless steel legs provide stability
- Stainless steel bullet feet adjust for use on uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge simplifies flush installation against a wall
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 72"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-72R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|