The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-72L dishtable has a left-sided design that is perfect for holding clean dishes from dishmachines with right-to-left operations. The heavy-duty top is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and simple cleanup. To help eliminate messes, water is kept on the top with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch front and side rims. All the welded areas on this unit are blended to a satin finish, matching the adjacent surfaces. This Advance Tabco DTC-S60-72L dish table can be installed easily with its 2-inch tile edge. There are plastic bullet feet on the table, so it stabilizes on uneven floors.
- Designed to sit on the left side of a warewasher and hold clean dishes
- Stainless steel top construction resists corrosion, adds strength, and is easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims help prevent floor messes
- All TIG-welded construction creates strength for regular, heavy use
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish that creates a professional, cohesive look
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel
- Galvanized legs have plastic bullet feet for stability on uneven surfaces
- 2-in. tile edge enables flush wall installation
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 72"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-72L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|