The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-72L clean dishtable keeps your washroom organized by holding clean racks on the left side of a warewasher. Its top is made of durable stainless steel, so it is built for use in commercial establishments and is easy to clean. Dish racks and liquids are contained to the top by a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch sides. All of the parts are TIG welded, which makes the table structurally sound. Stainless steel bullet feet on the Advance Tabco DTC-S70-72L clean dish table provide balance when installed on uneven floors.
- Should be used to hold clean dishes on the left side of a warewasher
- Stainless steel construction provides corrosion, dent, and scratch resistance
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps messes contained to the top and off the floor
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims create a secure holding area for dishwashing racks
- All TIG-welded parts add strength to withstand use in commercial applications
- Welded areas are blended to match adjacent surfaces with a satin finish
- Cross brace adds a reinforcing piece to create structure in the unit
- Stainless steel legs use stainless steel bullet feet for balancing on uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge enables flush installation against walls
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 72"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-72L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|