The Rubbermaid FG1964000000 scraper spatula is ideal for getting batter and frostings out of mixing bowls. The silicone blade easily removes product from dishes without scratching, and it resists stains for a clean appearance. The handle is made of nylon for durability and resists heat so hot product can be removed from dishes. It can withstand a temperature of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The blade has a Clean-Rest™ feature on the blade that keeps it from touching countertops to reduce the risk of cross contamination. The notch in the side of the Rubbermaid FG1964000000 scraper spatula keeps it from falling into bowls and pans.
- Silicone blade easily scrapes food away from side of dishes but will not scratch them
- Nylon handle resists heat, allowing user to touch it even with hot product
- Withstands temperatures up to 500 degrees F
- Clean-Rest feature on one side of the blade keeps the utensil off countertops to reduce cross contamination
- Notched side prevents the scraper from falling into pans
- Stain-resistant blade stays bright white for a clean appearance
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher
- Overall Dimensions: 161⁄2 in. L x 23⁄4 in. W
- NSF certified
Scraper, 16-1/2", high heat, resists heat up to 500F/260C, Clean-Rest, cool touch red handle, resists scratching and melting, stain resistant blade, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG1964000000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet