The Rubbermaid FG1963000000 high-heat scraper/spatula is an NSF certified tool that resists the effects of heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a great option for busy kitchens that need to scrape and stir hundreds of pans every day. The red handle, which has a non-slip hook on the end to make sure the utensil does not fall into pans, is permanently bonded to the white blade, which is designed with a notch to make scraping a pan easier. For the chef's comfort and safety, the handle stays cool and won't break. With the Clean-Rest feature on the back of the blade, the spatula will be at a lesser risk for cross-contamination because the blade does not touch counters.
- High-heat scraper and spatula
- Great for scraping and stirring
- Heat-resistant up to 500 degrees F
- Designed with a red handle and white blade
- Handle and blade are permanently bonded
- Notched blade facilitates the scraping of pans
- Non-slip hook on end of handle prevents scraper from sliding into food
- Handle stays cool and resists breaking for operator comfort and safety
- Blade's Clean-Rest feature keeps it off of surfaces when it is set down
- Overall Dimensions: 131⁄2 in. L
- NSF Certified
Scraper, 13-1/2", high heat, resists heat up to 500F/260C, Clean-Rest, cool red touch handle, resists scratching and melting, stain resistant blade, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
Rubbermaid FG1963000000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Rubbermaid FG1963000000 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The Rubbermaid series of heat-resistant spatulas are the standard in commercial kitchens everywhere. I have had my personal set at home for years..."
"The Rubbermaid series of heat-resistant spatulas are the standard in commercial kitchens everywhere. I have had my personal set at home for years (medium spatula, small spatula) and I finally decided to order more as I use them so much I needed an extra set. The only issue I have found is that tomato sauce can stain the blade; however the staining does not seem to transfer any off flavors to things like whipped cream and egg whites after you wash the spatula. Also, they are very tough and durable. If I didn't have these, I don't know what else I would use!"