The Vollrath 52023 high-temperature spatula has a silicone blade that resists odors and stains. The blade does not easily scratch other surfaces and works well with non-stick pans. Its nylon handle is contoured for a comfortable grip and has silicone nubs to eliminate contact between the blade and countertops. A seal between the blade and handle removes crevices that harbor bacteria. The Vollrath 52023 spatula keeps its shape in temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ideal for use with non-stick pans
- Silicone blade resists stains and odors
- Blade conforms to almost any container
- Contoured nylon handle is comfortable to grip
- Molded-in silicone rubber nubs prevent the blade from touching counters
- Space between the blade and handle eliminates bacteria-harboring crevices
- Withstands temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- Dishmachine safe
- 131⁄2 in. L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
High-Temp Spatula, 13-1/2", white contoured flexible blade, non-scratching, non-staining silicone spoon/blade resists heat up to 500ºF (260ºC), red polypropylene handle molded to spoon blade to form sanitary seal, dishwasher safe, NSF, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 52023 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet