The Vollrath 52026 high-temperature spatula has a contoured, flexible blade that conforms to the sides of almost any container. Since the blade will not scratch other surfaces, it works well in non-stick containers. Molded-in nubs elevate the blade when it is laid on the countertop, and the blade is molded to the handle to eliminate crevices. This utensil can be used in temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Contoured, flexible blade forms to most container shapes
- Blade will not scratch or mark non-stick cookware
- Molded-in nubs lift the blade off the counter
- Blade is molded to the handle to eliminate unsanitary crevices
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 161⁄2 in. L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
High-Temp Spatula, 16-1/2", white contoured flexible blade, non-scratching, non-staining silicone spoon/blade resists heat up to 500°F (260°C), red polypropylene handle molded to spoon blade to form sanitary seal, dishwasher safe, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 52026 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|