The Dean SR14E Super Runner fryer, also known as the SR114E, can cook a wide variety of foods while potentially enabling you to save considerable money each year on oil costs. That means you may be able to cut the most expensive part of owning a fryer, a regular outlay that can easily outpace the purchase price of the cooker itself. It can accomplish that by protecting the quality of the oil in two ways.
First, it has a wide cold zone, the space away from the cooking elements where crumbs and other debris from battered or breaded food can collect without sitting against the element and burning. That prevents carbonized crumbs from degrading the quality of the cooking fat, which can lead to it having to be thrown out earlier and can ruin the flavor of your food. Second, the efficient electric elements and an in-vat temperature probe allow for rapid recovery of set cooking temperatures when cold food, even mostly frozen food, is added to the oil. That's important because it allows food to crisp, rather than absorb oil and become soggy, and because it protects the oil from wide temperature fluctuations that can cause it to break down. That quick transfer of heat from the elements into the oil that surrounds them also allows this unit to produce more food with less electricity than competing models.
This 240-volt Dean SR14E fryer is shipped with a 3-phase cord that does not have a plug, so a licensed electrician must be on-hand to install the unit.
- 133⁄4 in. by 133⁄4 in. frypot
- Capacity of 40 pounds of cooking fat
- In-vat tubular elements provide efficient heat transfer
- Design allows for cooking of wide variety of foods
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash are durable and make cleaning easier
- Frypot slopes to drain to promote draining
- Power switch and indicator light
- Vat accommodates two twin baskets (included) or one full basket (available separately)
- Fryer basket hanger and support rack included
- Durable in-vat temperature probe
- 6-in. steel legs offer 1-in. adjustment increments (casters available separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. x 44 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph (includes cord, but no plug – must be field wired)
- NSF Certified; cULus and CE Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, electric, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, power switch, indicator light, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 14.0 kW, NSF, cULus, CE, TUV, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR114E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Also Known As||SR14E|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 20 in|