This Dean SR14E electric fryer, part of the trusted Super Runner value series, provides all-purpose capabilities and output to meet most demands at an affordable price. This tube-type fryer, so called because the oil is heated by tubular elements that run through the fry vat, is perfect for most anything that can be cooked in a fryer basket. That includes battered items like fried chicken, breaded foods like fish, and the trusty French fry. The wide frypot, with a 133⁄4 inch by 133⁄4 inch area, accommodates two twin baskets, which are included, or one full basket. To make frying easier and ensure your foods come out crispy, rather than dripping with oil, this fryer includes an integral basket hanger mounted on the stainless steel backsplash, which allows the user to drain excess oil before serving. It also includes a fryer basket support rack, which holds those baskets evenly and above the heating elements to ensure more even cooking.
The durable temperature probe that juts into the oil but out of the way of cooking is calibrated to ensure set temperatures are maintained. It does that by rapidly firing up the burners when it detects a change in the load and/or a drop in oil readings. That helps this fryer return to proper temperatures faster when food is added, which ensures food cooks quickly and isn't left in a low-temp vat to absorb oil. It also can enable you to increase your production by cutting the time each batch must cook. All that from a 208-volt SR14E that Dean indicates requires less energy per pound of food cooked.
This 3-phase model ships with a cord, but no plug is provided, so a licensed electrician will need to prepare the unit for powering up.
- 40-pound fat capacity
- 14 kW maximum heating potential
- 133⁄4 in. by 133⁄4 in. frypot
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash
- Includes two twin baskets, basket hanger, and basket support rack
- Wide cold zone for precipitation of crumbs
- Durable in-vat temperature probe
- 6-in. steel legs adjustable in 1-in. increments (casters available separately)
- On/Off switch with power indicator light
- Tube-type elements allow maximum heat transfer
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. x 44 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph (includes cord, but no plug – must be field wired)
- NSF Certified; cULus and CE Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, electric, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, power switch, indicator light, includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 14.0 kW, NSF, cULus, CE, TUV, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR14E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SR114E|