Whether you have battered, breaded, fresh, or frozen product, the Dean SR114E Super Runner electric fryer accommodates a variety of foods. Since this is an electric fryer, it is more energy efficient and loses less heat through the flue than a gas fryer. Additionally, this fryer is built with three tube-type heating elements that run through the oil, directly transferring heat to the cooking area. Those tubes are larger than the standard fryer elements and create a large surface area for fast heating.
The Dean SR114E fryer can quickly recover set cooking temperatures after cold food is added to the oil, which means food stays crisp and can be produced in large batches. The frypot has a wide cold zone – an area where cooled oil can settle below the element – for crumbs and debris to collect, where they are less likely to burn. When debris piles up next to the elements, it can burn, ruin the food's flavor, and degrade oil quality. The frypot holds a maximum of 40 pounds of oil, and temperatures are regulated by a temperature probe.
- 40-lb. oil capacity
- Elements are surrounded by oil for direct heat transfer
- Wide cold zone below elements catches debris and prevents burning
- Durable probe ensures set temperatures are maintained
- Straightforward operation with switch and power indicator light
- Sloped frypot bottom for efficient draining and cleaning
- Includes 2 twin baskets, basket hanger, and basket support rack
- Durable, quick-to-clean stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 13.75 in. L x 13.75 in. W x 5.25 in. D
- Overall: 15.75 in. W x 27.25 in. D x 44 in. H
- 59 A, 14 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, no cord or plug provided
- Needs to be field wired
Not sure which fryer to get? You can read more about them in the buyers' guide to fryers.
Super Runner Value Fryer, electric, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, power switch, indicator light, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 14.0 kW, NSF, cULus, TUV, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean SR114E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Also Known As||SR14E, Dean SR114E, Dean Super Runner|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 20|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|