The Dean SR14E Super Runner fryer offers both great economy and notable efficiency from a fryer that accommodates a wide variety of foods, from battered to breaded to fries, fresh and frozen. Being an electric fryer, this unit, also known as the Dean SR114E, brings the efficiency that entails, since less heat is wasted through the flue in those models. Additionally, this fryer is built with three tube-type heating elements that run through the oil, allowing for direct transfer of heat to the cooking area. Those tubes are larger than the standard fryer elements, which means more surface area that further increases the transfer of heat to the oil.
All that adds up to a few advantages to the user. First, with the help of its 14 kilowatt output, this unit will recover set cooking temperatures faster after cold food is added to the oil, which means food comes out less soggy and can be produced in higher volumes. Second, the 133⁄4 inch by 133⁄4 inch frypot includes a wide cold zone, an area where cooler oil can settle, below the elements. That accommodates crumbs that float lose in the oil. Allowed to pile up at the elements, that debris can carbonize, ruining the flavor of your foods and degrading your oil, the most expensive part of owning a fryer, more rapidly. That means, with regular filtering as recommended by Dean, you can extend the life of your oil and save money.
This unit operates on 240-volt, 1-phase power. It is shipped without a cord or plug, and must be field wired by a certified electrician. The frypot holds a maximum of 40 pounds (20 liters) of oil, with temperatures regulated by a temperature probe.
- 40-lb. fat capacity
- 14 x 14 frypot area
- Elements fully surrounded by oil for maximum heat transfer
- Wide cold zone below elements for catching debris
- Accommodates wide variety of foods, including battered, breaded, frozen, and fresh
- 14 kW heat output
- Durable probe ensures set temperatures are maintained
- Simple operation with switch and power indicator light
- Sloped frypot bottom for easy draining and cleaning
- Includes two twin baskets, basket hanger, and basket support rack
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash
- 6-in. adjustable legs (casters available separately)
- Must be field wired; cord and plug not included
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. x 44 in. H
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- NSF Certified; cULus and CE Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, electric, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, power switch, indicator light, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 14.0 kW, NSF, cULus, CE, TUV, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR114E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Also Known As||SR14E, Dean SR114E, Dean Super Runner|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|