Get value without compromising performance or efficiency with the Dean SR14E 208-volt electric fryer. This model has a 40-pound oil capacity and 133⁄4 inch by 133⁄4 inch frypot that is large enough to accommodate even large batches in the two twin baskets. The tube-type design, which is heated by tubular elements that are completely submerged in the oil, further expands your fried menu options thanks to its versatility. That comes from the fact there is a large "cold zone" below the tubes, a place away from the heat where crumbs and batter that come off cooking food can collect away from the heat, which can burn them and ruin both your oil and your food. So, this Dean Super Runner fryer, which was recently given the new model number SR114E, is capable of handling fries, breaded fish, and even battered chicken.
For precise cooking temperatures, the oil is monitored by a sturdy temperature probe positioned in the cooking area, allowing for sensing right where your food is. That can help you ensure your foods come out crisp, rather than soggy, by enabling you to maintain temperatures hot enough to cook properly. That goal is further advanced by the efficient burners, which provide faster recovery of set temperatures after cold and even frozen food is added. In addition to protecting food quality, that can help increase your yield by cutting cook times and can also help you save money on oil by cutting its absorption into food.
This model is shipped without a plug or cord, and must be field wired to a 208 volt, 60 hertz, single phase power source.
- 133⁄4 in. by 133⁄4 in, frypot holds 40 pounds of fat
- 14 kW heating output capacity
- Durable probe to ensure cooking temperature are maintained
- Fully submerged tubular elements provide maximum heat transfer
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash
- Two twin baskets (can accommodate full basket), basket hanger, and basket support rack included
- Large crumb collection area protects food and oil quality
- 6-in. adjustable steel legs (casters available separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. x 44 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph (no cord or plug – must be field wired)
- NSF Certified; cULus and CE Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, electric, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, power switch, indicator light, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 14.0 kW, NSF, cULus, CE, TUV, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean SR114E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SR14E|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 20 in|