The Server 87770 one-compartment heated dipper well maintains temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit to keep serving utensils free of bacteria. The stainless steel construction of the inset provides durability and is easy to clean. Removing the piece for water refills is easy since there are indents around the inset. Operators are alerted by a countdown timer when the water in the inset should be changed. The Server 87770 heated dipper well’s housing is made of a composite material that stays cool, reducing the risk of burns. With the 9-foot cord, the unit can be plugged in above or below countertops.
- Holds serving utensils above 140 degrees F to prevent bacteria growth
- Countdown timer alerts operators to change water
- Stainless steel inset is durable and makes cleanup simple
- Finger indents around inset make it easy to remove for refills
- Housing’s composite material stays cool to reduce burn risks
- Fits in 51⁄2-61⁄2-in. cut outs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 100 W, 1 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 625⁄32 in. W x 1013⁄32 in. D x 93⁄8 in. H (33⁄8 in. H above countertops)
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CONSERVEWELL™-DROP-IN SERVICE UTENSIL HOLDER WITH COUNTDOWN TIMER, hold utensils above 140°F, fits into most existing counter cut-outs for perpetual flow dipper wells, countdown timer for water change outs, includes (1) stainless steel inset, 120v/60/1-ph, 100 watts, 1 amp, NSF, cULus
Server 87770 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet