The Server 87760 ConserveWell™ utensil holder prevents bacteria from growing on ice cream scoops, tongs, and more by maintaining a temperature above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It can replace perpetual-flow dipper wells for a more cost-saving and environmentally-friendly option. The Server 87760 heated dipper well features a thermal composite exterior to protect against heat. The inset is made of stainless steel and features finger indents to make the inset easy to remove for cleaning and water refills.
It is important to note that heat from the well may transfer to the handle of utensils, so while some metal handles are fine, we recommend using utensils with plastic handles or those that are otherwise insulated. Do not use utensils with liquid or gel-filled handles, as they can become very hot and burn users. If water spills under pan in the area near the heating block, ensure it is dried before the next use, otherwise the unit's temperature may spike sharply. Additionally, the metal bain marie that holds the water and utensils may get hot, so users should be careful to avoid touching it.
- Rinses and protects utensils from bacteria buildup without using flowing water, saving water, money, and energy
- Fits into existing cutouts for dipper wells
- Keeps utensils above 140 degrees F to prohibit the growth of bacteria
- Thermal composite exterior protects users from heat
- Stainless steel inset with finger indents make it easy to remove for cleaning and refilling
- This model does not include a countdown timer.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 100 W, 1 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 625⁄32 in. W x 1013⁄32 in. D x 33⁄8 in. H (H is measured above countertop)
- cULus listed; NSF certified
CONSERVEWELL™ DROP-IN UTENSIL HOLDER, keeps utensils above 140°F, drops into most existing dipper well counter cut-outs, 3-3/8"H above countertop, cool touch thermal composite unit, with 5" dia. x 5-1/2" deep stainless steel inset, for use with plastic handled utensils and non-gel-filled dishers, 100 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 1 amp, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
Server 87760 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Ice Cream Equipment & Supplies|