The Server 87760 ConserveWell™ utensil holder prevents bacteria from growing on ice cream scoops, tongs, and more by maintaining a temperature above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It can replace perpetual-flow dipper wells for a more cost-saving and environmentally-friendly option. The Server 87760 heated dipper well features a thermal composite exterior to protect against heat. The inset is made of stainless steel and features finger indents to make the inset easy to remove for cleaning and water refills.
- Rinses and protects utensils from bacteria buildup without using flowing water, saving water, money, and energy
- Fits into existing cutouts for dipper wells
- Keeps utensils above 140 degrees F to prohibit the growth of bacteria
- Thermal composite exterior protects users from heat
- Stainless steel inset with finger indents make it easy to remove for cleaning and refilling
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 100 W, 1 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 625⁄32 in. W x 1013⁄32 in. D x 33⁄8 in. H (H is measured above countertop)
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CONSERVEWELL™-DROP-IN SERVICE UTENSIL HOLDER WITHOUT COUNTDOWN TIMER, hold utensils above 140°F, fits into most existing counter cut-outs for perpetual flow dipper wells, includes (1) stainless steel inset, 120v/60/1-ph, 100 watts, 1 amp, NSF, cULus
Server 87760 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet