The Server 87750 ConserveWell™ utensil holder is designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria on serving utensils by keeping them above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Utensils are stored in water in two ninth-size stainless steel pans. The Server 87750 heated dipper well features an LED display countdown timer to monitor sanitation time. The alarm has an adjustable volume control for different sound levels. The key slot mounting brackets allow the dipper well to be easily installed onto walls and removed when needed.
Heat can transfer up utensils used in this well to their handles, creating a potential burn hazard. To avoid that, we recommend using utensils with handles made of plastic or coated for insulation. Liquid- and gel-filled utensils should never be put in this well, as they can become extremely hot. If water gets in the well under the pan, ensure it is dry before the next use; moisture can cause a sensor to malfunction, which can lead to sharp spikes in water temperature.
- Keeps serving utensils at a temperature greater than 140 degrees F to prevent bacteria growth
- Key slot mounting brackets allow the utensil holder to be easily mounted on walls and removed
- 2 ninth-size stainless steel pans hold water to sanitize utensils
- Countdown timer with LED display allows you to easily keep track of water change outs
- Adjustable alarm volume
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 400 W, 3.3 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄4 in. W x 51⁄4 in. L x 105⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CONSERVEWELL™ SERVICE UTENSIL HOLDER, with countdown timer, LED display, volume adjustment alarm, holds utensils above 140°F, key slot mounting brackets, includes (2) utensil compartments: 1/9-size stainless steel pans, 4" deep (90106), NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, 400 watts, 3.3 amps, 108" cord, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
Server 87750 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Ice Cream Equipment & Supplies|