Save water costs with this utensil holder from Server Products. This dipper well keeps utensils above 140 degrees Fahrenheit to restrict bacteria growth without the high water costs of traditional perpetual flow sinks. Key slot mounting brackets make the unit easy to install and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Utensils are held above 140 degrees F to keep them sanitary while saving water
- (2) 1.1-qt. capacity compartments
- Compartments include stainless steel, 4-in. deep, 1/9-size pans
- Key slot mounting brackets for easy installation and removal for cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.3 A, 400W, NEMA 5-15P cord and plug included
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 7-5/16 in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 5-1/4 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
CONSERVEWELL SERVICE UTENSIL HOLDER, holds utensils above 140F, key slot mounting brackets, includes (2) utensil compartments: 1/9-size pans, 4" deep (90106), 120v, 400 watts, 3.3 amps, NSF, cULus
Server 87740 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Server 87740 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I know this is supposed to be at a temp of 180 degrees which is great but it makes my ice cream scoops extremely hot and unable to handle them wi..."
"I know this is supposed to be at a temp of 180 degrees which is great but it makes my ice cream scoops extremely hot and unable to handle them without special gloves or a towel. Maybe I need special scoops??? We also have a difficult time changing out the water throughout the day because it gets so extremely hot"