Created for a variety of applications, the Metro PR2448NK3 Super Erecta Pro™ wire shelf can be used in environments with temperatures between -20 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for damp, humid locations and walk-in coolers and freezers. Antimicrobial protection slows bacteria growth, and the epoxy-coated frame is resistant to corrosion. The shelf mat is composed of polymer for additional rust resistance; it can be removed to facilitate cleaning.
- Easy-to-clean, removable polymer shelf mat has an open grid design that promotes air circulation
- Metroseal 3™ epoxy-coated carbon steel frame is strong and resistant to corrosion
- Microban® antimicrobial technology resists mold, bacteria, and fungus
- Includes split sleeves
- Recommended temperature range for continuous use: -20 to 120 degrees F
- Maximum intermittent temperature exposure: 200 degrees F
- Compatible with Super Erecta® round posts
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W
- NSF certified
You can find out more about wire shelving features and benefits in this article on wire shelves.
Super Erecta Pro™ Shelf, 48"W x 24"D, removable polymer shelf mat, Metroseal 3™ epoxy-coated frame, built-in Microban product protection, split sleeves, attaches to Super Erecta® round posts, NSF
Metro PR2448NK3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Series||Super Erecta Pro™|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|