Heated holding cabinets are fantastic for bakeries, delis, restaurants, and more. The Metro C539-HFS-U heated holding cabinet provides temperature control so that you can assure your foods are not only hot but also safe. The control module has a digital thermometer that is easy to read, control dials that are recessed to prevent damage, and power indicator lights. This module is easily removable without tools so the cabinet can be cleaned. Insulation Armour™ is a patented technology that keeps the exterior cool while retaining heat in the cabinet. Its durable polymer construction resists stains and dents and is built with molded-in hand holds that make moving the cabinet easier.
Rapid heat up and recovery times are achieved with a thermostatically controlled forced convection system. The Metro C539-HFS-U heated holding cabinet holding cabinet unit has a full-length, solid door that is insulated with 1-inch-thick fiberglass that helps keep heat inside the cabinet. It is double hinged with field reversible hinges that swing out 180 degrees so loading and unloading the cabinet is simple. A Santoprene, high temperature gasket is mounted on the door to help keep heat from leaking. A magnetic pull latch on the door has a lever-action release. The cabinet has universal slides that hold the pans.
- Red, aluminum, full-size heated holding cabinet
- Holds food at food-safe temperatures while maintaining its moist texture with passive humidity
- Insulation Armour™ keeps the exterior cool while heat stays in the cabinet interior
- Insulation has durable polymer construction that is resistant to dents and stains
- Hand holds are molded into the exterior to create vertical handles so moving the cabinet is easy
- Thermostatically controlled forced convection system quickly heats up and recovers heat
- 4 nickel-plated, swivel casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to keep cabinet locked in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Full-length solid door is insulated with 1 in. fiberglass
- Double-hinged, field-reversible door swings open to 180 degrees so loading and unloading the cabinet is simple
- Santoprene, high-temperature gasket is mounted on the door to help keep heat inside
- Magnetic, high-strength pull latch has a lever-action release
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. universal wire slides
- Slides are made from nickel chrome electroplated wire
- Slides are adjustable in 11⁄2-in. increments on universal slides
- Pan capacity is based on the standard 18 slide pairs provided
- 18 slide pairs are provided but the cabinet can hold up to 37 (additional slides are sold separately)
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Control module is removable to make cleaning the cabinet easier
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Digital thermometer is easier to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Master on/off switch makes the cabinet easy to control
- Power indicator lights let the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan helps prevent messes
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Allow 18 in. clearance from cooking equipment
- Allow 11⁄2 in. clearance on top, back, and sides
- Do not allow cabinet to come into contact with surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated cabinet, & door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, univesrsal wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539HFSU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HFS-U|
|Construction||Insulated Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|