The Metro C539-HFC-U heated holding cabinet has patented insulation technology known as Insulation Armour™ that retains heat inside the cabinet without cooking food further or drying it out. This insulation saves energy and keeps the durable polymer construction on the exterior cool to prevent injuries. Molded-in vertical handles on the exterior make transporting the cabinet easier. The cabinet quickly heats up and recovers with a thermostatically controlled forced convection system. The digital thermometer makes monitoring the cabinet easier; dial controls are recessed to prevent them from becoming damaged or knocked off. The control panel module is easy to remove without tools so cleaning the cabinet is simple.
The cabinet comes with a full-length, clear polycarbonate door that makes checking on food easier. The clear door lets the user look in the cabinet without losing heat. It also has an extruded aluminum powder coat frame. Universal slides hold the food pans in this cabinet. The slides are 1⁄4-of-an-inch in diameter and are made of nickel chrome anodized wire. These slides are adjustable in 11⁄2-inch increments so the operator can customize the cabinet interior as needed. The Metro C539-HFC-U heated holding cabinet is for hot food holding only.
- Full-size, red, heated holding cabinet
- Designed to hold food at ready-to-serve temperatures while maintaining its texture with passive humidity
- Insulation Armour™ keeps the exterior cool while keeping heat in the interior
- Polymer construction of the insulation is durable and resists dents and stains
- Vertical handles are created with molded-in hand holds that make moving the cabinet easier
- Forced-air convection system is thermostatically controlled and rapidly heats up and recovers heat
- Clear polycarbonate, full-length doors make viewing the cabinet interior easy without losing heat
- Extruded aluminum powder coated frame on the door
- Santoprene, high-temperature gasket on the door keeps heat inside
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have 180 degree swing so loading and unloading the cabinet is easy
- Magnetic latch on the door has lever-action release
- 4 swivel, nickel plated casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock the cabinet in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Removable Control Module
- Control panel module is easily removable for cleaning the cabinet
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Cabinet is easy to control with a master on/off switch
- Power indicator lights let the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. universal slides are made from anodized nickel chrome wire
- Slides are adjustable on 11⁄2-in. increments
- 18 slide pairs are provided, but the cabinet can hold up to 37
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Allow 18 in. clearance from cooking equipment
- Allow 11⁄2 in. clearance on back, top, and sides
- Prevent cabinet from contact with surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, univeral wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 3" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539HFCU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HFC-U|
|Construction||Aluminum w/ Insulation Armour|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|