The Metro C539-HDS-U heated combination cabinet is made to hold hot food or can be used for proofing bread. Moisture control for proofing is achieved at lower temperatures. The temperature range on this cabinet is 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature can be easily read on the digital thermometer. The cabinet also comes with a master on/off switch, power indicator lights, and a power on light. All of these use recessed control dials so they will not get damaged or knocked off. The forced convection system heats the cabinet up and recovers temperature quickly with a controlled thermostat.
This full-size proofing cabinet comes with solid Dutch-style doors that are insulated with 1 inch of fiberglass. The aluminum cabinet is insulated with Insulation Armour™, a patented technology that keeps the exterior cool and holds heat inside the cabinet. With durable polymer construction, Insulation Armour™ is resistant to stains and dents. Universal slides fit in the cabinet, are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter, and are made from anodized nickel chrome wire. The Metro C539-HDS-U heated combination cabinet can hold 18 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches and 34 pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches. 18 slide pairs are provided, but the cabinet can hold up to 37.
- Combination proof and hold module that holds hot food or proofs bread
- High-quality components make the cabinet reliable for long-term use
- Insulation Armour™ technology saves energy, retains heat, and keeps the exterior cool
- Polymer construction is very durable and resistant to dents and stains
- Red color makes a statement
- Proofing mode provides moisture controls and holds lower temperatures so bread can rise
- Forced convection system is thermostatically controlled to heat up and recover temperature quickly
- Full size cabinet is made from aluminum
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan keeps messes contained
- Water pan
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- 11⁄2 in. minimum clearance from enclosures on sides, top, and back
- Must be 18 in. away from cooking equipment
- Avoid contact with surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Dutch solid doors insulated with 1 in. of fiberglass
- Double hinged, 180 degree swing, field reversible hinges for operator’s convenience
- Vertical handles make moving the cabinet simple
- Door mounted gaskets keep heat inside the cabinet
- Magnetic pull latches with lever-action release to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Master on/off switch makes operating cabinet easy
- Indicator lights let operator know if cabinet is on or off
- All modules are removable without tools to make cleaning easy
- Universal wire slides are adjustable on 11⁄2 in. increments
- 1⁄4 in. dia. nickel-chrome plated wire slides
- 18 slide pairs are provided but can hold 37 at the maximum
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch insulated aluminum doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, univeral wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, almunium, UL, CUL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539HDSU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HDS-U|
|Construction||Aluminum w/ Insulation Armour|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|