The Metro C539-CDS-U combination heated holding and proofing cabinet has Dutch-style, solid doors that are made from aluminum with 1-inch fiberglass insulation. The doors are double hinged; the hinges are field reversible for operator’s convenience and have 180 degree swing. Gaskets are mounted on the door and keep heat inside the chamber. The forced convection system is thermostatically controlled, heating up and recovering heat quickly.
Red Insulation Armour™ retains heat, saves energy, and keeps the exterior cool to the touch. Since the insulation is made from durable polymer, it is resistant to staining and denting. This cabinet can hold cooked food at safe temperatures or be a proofing cabinet for bread. The temperature range for holding is from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The cabinet's proofer setting provides 95 percent humidity at 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The Metro C539-CDS-U combination heated holding and proofing cabinet is full sized.
- Combination heat holding and proofing cabinet
- Full size cabinet is made from aluminum for durability
- Standard color is red
- Insulation Armour™ patented technology saves energy, keeps the exterior cool, and contains heat in the chamber
- Polymer construction is durable and resistant to stains and dents
- Forced convection system that is thermostatically controlled and provides quick heating and temperature recovery
- Moisture is controlled at lower temperatures for proofing
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes
- Drip trough comes with a catch pan to prevent messes
- Must be 18 in. away from cooking equipment
- 11⁄2 in. clearance from enclosures on top, back, and sides
- Refrain from coming into contact with surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Universal Wire Slides
- Universal slides are adjustable in 11⁄2 in. increments
- 1⁄4 in. dia. anodized nickel chrome slides
- 18 slide pairs provided but can hold up to 35
- Holds 17 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 32 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Dutch-style, solid, aluminum doors
- Solid doors are insulated with 1-in. fiberglass
- Vertical handles on the doors make moving the cabinet easier
- Door mounted, high temperature gaskets keep heat inside the chamber
- Double hinged, field reversible, hinges that have 180 degree swing
- Magnetic pull latch with lever action release latches
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Master on/off switch makes controlling the cabinet simple
- Power indicator lights let the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- 95 percent humidity at 95 degrees F
C5 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch insulated aluminum doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, ENERGY STAR.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-CDS-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-CDS-U|
|Category||Combo Proofer/ Heated Cabinet|
|Construction||Insulation Armour Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Reach In|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|