Full height heated holding and proofing cabinets are ideal for bakeries, delis, and specialty shops. The Metro C539-HDC-U Insulation Armour™ heated holding and proofing cabinet saves energy and offers a cool-to-touch exterior to promote energy savings and safety. The durable polymer construction is dent-, impact-, and stain-resistant. The molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
At the flip of a switch, you can turn on heated holding mode, and for more refined operation, the individual analog controls maintain temperature and humidity levels. This heated holding cabinet provides fast heat-up and recovery by utilizing a thermostatically-controlled, forced-air heating system. The Dutch doors are made of clear polycarbonate and insulated aluminum to provide lasting reliability and durability while protecting your cabinet from losing precious heat. This heated holding cabinet features: removable components for the best in easy cleaning and maintenance. Constructed of high quality components, the Metro C539-HDC-U Insulation Armour heated holding and proofing cabinet will operate trouble free for years to come protecting your investment.
- Heated holding and proofing cabinet
- Insulation retains heat, saves energy, and creates a cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Dent-, impact-, and stain-resistant due to durable polymer construction
- Provides fast heat up and recovery through a forced convection system
- Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles
- Digital thermometer
- Recessed control dials
- Master on/off switch
- Power indicator lights
- Clear Dutch doors
- Full Height
- Universal slides
- 34 pan capacity
- 4 casters with a 5-in. donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axel, 2 come with brakes
- Hinges are field reversible, double hinged
- Operating temperature range of 80-200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 72 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, w/ Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch clear polycarbonate doors, removeable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adj. on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-HDC-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Insulated Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
Metro C539-HDC-U Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Church Lady said...
"We were using electric heating plates to keep casseroles hot until noon. The holding oven is perfect for us. We recently used it for the first re..."
"We were using electric heating plates to keep casseroles hot until noon. The holding oven is perfect for us. We recently used it for the first real tryout, and it was fantastic! It held all our casseroles, which left the serving counter free for another use. Now our Sunday Church Dinners will be even better."