The Metro C539-HDC-L heated holding cabinet holds food at ready-to-serve temperatures. A built-in water pan provides passive moisture to help maintain the food's moist texture. Rapid heat up and heat recovery is achieved with the forced convection system that is thermostatically controlled. Heat is retained with Insulation Armour™, a patented insulation technology that also keeps the cabinet exterior cool to prevent injuries. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles that make moving the cabinet easier. The durable polymer construction of the Insulation Armour™ is resistant to scrapes and stains. The red polymer exterior adds color to any kitchen while saving you energy.
Lip load slides spaced in 11⁄2-inch increments are used to hold pans that hold your hot food. This cabinet has a lip load slide pan capacity of 34 standard size pans. Putting pans in the cabinet is easier than ever with the double hinged, field reversible hinges that each opens to a full 180 degree swing. To ensure heat stays in the cabinet to keep your food warm, Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the doors. This Metro C539-HDC-L heated holding cabinet has Dutch-style, clear doors that make seeing into the cabinet to check on food easy without losing heat.
- Aluminum, full-size heated holding cabinet keeps food warm for hours
- Keeps food at food-safe, ready-to-serve temperatures while preserving its moisture
- Insulation Armour™ is a patented technology that keeps the cabinet interior hot while the exterior stays cool to prevent injuries
- Insulation is made from durable polymer construction that does not dent or stain
- Molded-in hand holds make vertical handles for easy mobilization of the cabinet
- Rapid heat up and heat recovery is provided by the thermostatically-controlled forced convection system
- Drip trough with a catch pan prevents messes
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- 4 swivel, nickel plated casters have neoprene wheels
- 2 casters come with brakes to lock the cabinet in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 W, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. power cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Control Panel Module
- Control panel module is easily removable for simple cleaning of the cabinet
- Recessed dial controls are prevented from being damaged
- Easy to control the cabinet with the master on/off switch
- Know if cabinet is on or off with the power indicator lights
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Dutch-style, clear doors make seeing into the cabinet easier to check on food without losing heat
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges with 180 degree swing
- Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the doors to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Lever-action release pull latch is magnetic
Lip Load Slides
- Lip load slides have 11⁄2-in. fixed spacing
- 11⁄2 in. x 1⁄2 in. x .063 in. extruded aluminum slides are durable
- 34 pan lip load capacity of pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Allow 11⁄2 in. clearance from enclosures on sides, top, and back
- Allow 18 in. clearance from cooking equipment
- Do not allow cabinet to come into contact with surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
C5 3 Series Heate Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch clear polycarbonate doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 F, lip load slides on 1-1/2" centers, (35) 18" x 26" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, ENERGY STAR.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539HDCL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HDC-L|
|Construction||Insulated Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|