The Metro C539-CDC-L full-height heated cabinet has lip load slides that accommodate (34) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans. It heats up quickly and has fast recovery times with its thermostatically controlled, forced convection system. The combination control module has settings for heated holding and proofing. The proofing mode operates with moisture control at low temperatures. The temperature ranges from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit with 95 percent relative humidity at 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
The controls are simple to use with an on/off switch, power indicator lights, and dial knobs. The temperature is easy to keep up with since the panel includes an easy-to-read thermometer. To simplify cleaning, the control panel is removable without tools; this also enables the operator to replace the controls when there are updates. This full-height cabinet has Dutch doors with polycarbonate windows, creating visibility for product monitoring.
This Metro C539-CDC-L heated holding and proofing cabinet is strong for high-volume applications with its Insulation Armour™ design. It is made with high-density insulation that keeps heat in the unit, saves energy, and does not allow the exterior to get too hot. It is made of polymer, resisting damage from impacts, dents, and stains. It is mobile with four 5-inch casters, and molded-in hand holds help the user steer the unit. Two of the casters have brakes, so the cabinet can be locked in place.
- Part of the C5™ 3 series
- Holds (34) 18-in. x 26-in. pans on 1.5-in. x 0.5-in. x 0.63-in. lip load slides
- Forced convection system is thermostatically controlled and heats up quickly with fast recovery
- Temperature range: 80-200 degrees F
- Relative humidity at 95 degrees F: 95 percent
- Combination control module for hot holding and proofing
- Proofing has moisture control at low temperatures
- Control panel includes an on/off switch, power indicator lights, and dial operating knobs
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Panel is removable without tools for convenient cleanup and updates
- Polycarbonate windows in the Dutch doors enhance product visibility
- Double-hinged doors are durable and field reversible
- Red material stands out in the kitchen
- 2 of the (4) 5-in. casters have brakes to keep the unit in place
- Requires a 1.5-in. side, back, and top clearance
- Requires an 18-in. clearance from cooking equipment
- Avoid contact with surfaces that reach 200 degrees F
- 2000 W, 16.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 27.625 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Durable Construction with Insulation Armour Design
- High-density polyethylene is made to retain heat, save energy, and create a cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Polymer construction resists stains, dents, and damage from impacts
- Molded-in hand holds in the sides create vertical handles for mobility
If you want to learn more about heated holding cabinets, check out our heated holding cabinets buyers' guide.
C5™ 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Red Insulation Armour™, mobile, full height, insulated, Dutch clear polycarbonate doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200°F, lip load slides on 1-1/2" centers (35) 18" x 26" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-CDC-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Series||C5™ 3 Series|
|Slide Spacing (in)||1.5|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Special Features||Field Reversible Doors|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|