The Metro C519-HFC-4 non-insulated heated holding cabinet has a passive humidity generation system that keeps food moist by adding humidity to the cabinet interior. A thermostatically controlled forced air heating system rapidly heats up and recovers heat in the cabinet. Power indicator lights make it easy for operators to see if the cabinet is turned on or off. A master on/off switch makes controlling the cabinet simple. The control dials on the control module are recessed so they cannot become damaged as easily or get knocked off.
Full-length, clear polycarbonate doors allow for maximum visibility into the cabinet to check on food while preventing heat loss from opening and closing the door. An extruded aluminum powder coated frame makes the door more durable. Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges are convenient for the operator and make loading and unloading the Metro C519-HFC-4 non-insulated heated holding cabinet easier with the 180 degree swing. A Santoprene, high temperature gasket lines the door to help keep heat from escaping. Fixed wire slides hold pans that food sits on in the cabinet. These slides are welded on 3-inch spacing and can hold 18 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches or 34 pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches.
- Full-size, non-insulated heated holding cabinet is made from aluminum for durability
- Thermostatically controlled forced air heating system quickly heats up and recovers heat in the cabinet
- Holds hot food at safe temperatures and with passive humidity that maintains food's fresh texture
- Humidity is created with a passive water pan; no moisture controls are provided
- 4 nickel-plated swivel casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to keep the cabinet in place
- 120 v/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Full Length Door
- Full-length clear polycarbonate doors provide maximum visibility into the cabinet without losing heat
- Extruded aluminum powder-coated frame makes the door more durable
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have 180 degree swing to make loading and unloading the cabinet easier
- Santoprene, high temperature gasket is mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Magnetic, high-strength pull latch has lever-action release
- Control module is easy to remove without tools so cleaning the cabinet is simple
- Control dials are flush with the module so they are less likely to become damaged
- Digital thermometer is easy to glance at and read
- 80-190 degrees F temperature range
- Master on/off switch makes controlling the cabinet simple
- Power indicator lights let the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
Fixed Wire Slides
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. slides
- Fixed wire slides are made from nickel chrome electroplated wire
- Slides are welded on 3-in. spacing
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5™ 1 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190°F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro C519-HFC-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 1 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|