The Metro 2460NS Super Erecta® wire shelf measures 60 inches long by 24 inches wide and has a stainless steel finish that resists dents, scratches, and rust. The material can be used in applications with moisture, chemicals, and direct food contact, as well as in dry storage and walk-in units. With its wire design, the shelf ensures air can flow around stored items, keeping product evenly cooled in walk-ins and preventing dust accumulation in dry storage. A pack of split sleeves are included with the shelf, so it can be attached to a shelving unit's posts.
- 600-lb. capacity
- Open wire design provides a path for airflow, minimizing dust accumulation
- 304 series stainless steel finish resists scratching, denting, and rusting
- Plastic split sleeves snap together around each post to lock shelf in place
- Part of the Super Erecta series
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W
This article on wire shelving has more information on the features and benefits of wire shelves.
Super Erecta® Shelf, wire, 60"W x 24"D, stainless steel finish, plastic split sleeves are included in each carton, NSF
Metro 2460NS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|