The Centaur CUR-28 undercounter refrigerator is great behind bars since it fits under most countertops. This single-section unit includes one PVC-coated shelf and a stainless steel interior floor for holding product. Since the interior surfaces have a white coating, the cabinet is brightened for maximum product visibility. R134A refrigerant keeps the cabinet at a set temperature between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition to monitoring this temperature, the unit's digital display also shows any self-diagnosed problems.
Its refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom, which provides a cooler environment than placement near the ceiling. To retain cold air, the Centaur CUR-28 undercounter refrigerator has polyurethane insulation foamed throughout its cabinet. Shutting in cold air, the doors close on their own before 90 degrees, but they stay open past 90 degrees when staff are loading or unloading product. Its inset handle provides a strong grip, and since no clearance is required on the sides and back, this unit can be installed next to other equipment.
- 6.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Exterior front, sides, and top are stainless steel and can withstand heavy use
- Exterior back is made of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Interior is constructed of aluminum on the back and top with ABS plastic sides
- Temperature and self-diagnostic status are shown on the digital display
- Low stress on the compressor since the refrigeration system is bottom mounted
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Keeps temperatures cool with R134A refrigerant
- Hot gas refrigerant line built into the condensate pan prevents ice from forming
- Self-closing door stays open past 90 degrees for loading product and cleaning
- 1 shelf is PVC coated to resist corrosion
- Unit moves on casters
- Retains cold air and creates structure with polyurethane insulation
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27.8 in. W x 31 in. D x 35.8 in. H
- 5 A, 3⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Need more information on undercounter refrigerators? Check out the undercounter refrigerators buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Undercounter Refrigerator, 1 section, 27-4/5"W, 6.5 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (1) self-closing door remains open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, cool air intake, stainless steel front, top, & sides, interior: white aluminum top, back, & door liner, stainless steel floor, ABS plastic sides, (1) PVC coated shelves, casters (2 front brakes), field reversible door, 115V/60/1-ph, 5 amps, 3/8 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CUR-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor/ 1 year mobile or food truck|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|