The Centaur AIN18 induction cooktop provides the quick and accurate cooking power of induction in the convenience of a countertop cooktop unit. The 4-digit display and touchpad controls, which include On/Off, Up/Down, and Function buttons, make selecting the correct temperature, wattage, and time as easy as possible. This induction cooktop has multiple power levels that range from 300 to 1800 watts and a temperature range of 140 to 460 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as a timer that goes up to 150 minutes.
As an induction unit, the Centaur AIN18 is compatible with cookware that has a flat bottom with a diameter of 4.75 to 10.25 inches, made from iron, cast iron, and enameled cast iron, as well as with stainless steel and other types that have been marked for use induction. The cooktop itself is constructed with stainless steel and a glass cooktop, with non-slip rubber feet on the bottom that provide secure placement on your countertop. The unit comes with a number of safety features to protect it from damage, including protection from overheating and an automatic shutoff when an empty pan is detected.
- Countertop induction cooktop with digital display
- Durable glass cooktop and touchpad controls provide simple use and cleaning
- Temperature ranges from 140 to 460 degrees F with 31 settings
- Multiple power levels ranging from 300 to 1800 W
- 150-min. digital timer accurately monitors cooking times
- Display shows the error code when errors occur for easy diagnostics
- Induction works with ferromagnetic induction-ready pans, such as stainless steel, iron, cast iron, and enameled cast iron cookware, as well as other cookware specifically labeled for use with induction
- Compatible with flat-bottomed pans with diameters from 4.75 in. to 10.25 in.
- Safety features include overheat protection, pan detection, and automatic empty pan shut off
- Rubber feet are non-slip to ensure a secure position on your countertop
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 5-15P plug and 5.5-ft. flexible cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16.36 in. W x 12.92 in. D x 3.96 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified, and FCC Approved
Centaur® Induction Range, electric, countertop model, 140°F - 460°F temp range, single glass HOB, digital LED display, (7) power levels, safety auto shut-off, stainless steel construction, non-slip rubber feet, 120V/60/1-ph, 1800W, 15 amp, NEMA 5-15P, 5-1/2' power cord & plug, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur AIN18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet