The Centaur ABRC25 rice cooker can cook as much as 25 cups of rice at a time at the press of a button. After cooking, it changes to hold mode and keeps rice at serving temperatures. Due to its high-limit switch, the unit is protected from overheating, but it must be manually reset after this feature activates. The stainless steel exterior withstands daily use, and the inner cook pot is nonstick and removable for convenience. Since it includes both a measuring cup and a scoop, users can measure out recipes and portion out rice.
- Cooks (25) 1-cup servings
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Nonstick-coated inner cooking pot is removable
- Automated cooking process only requires one button
- Cooks rice and holds it at serving temperatures
- Overheat protection prevents internal damage that requires manual reset
- Stainless steel lid holds heat around the rice
- Includes scoop and measuring cup
- cULus listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 17 in. W x 16.5 in. D x 11.3 in. H
- 1600 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centaur® Rice Cooker, cooks up to (25) one cup of raw rice, with measuring cup & scoop, 1-button control with auto cooking process cooks & holds, overheat protection with manual reset, removable non-stick coated pot, stainless steel body & lid, 120V, 1600 watts, 4-1/2 ft. flexible cord with 5-15P NEMA ground plug, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur ABRC25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Cooked Rice Capacity (cups)||25|
|Includes||Measuring Cup, Scoop|
|Special Features||Hold Warm Feature|
|Use||Cooking or Warming|
|Lid Type||Lift Off|