With a built-in thermal safety fuse and an automatic shut-off, the Panasonic SR-42HZP commercial electric rice cooker is perfect for restaurants that offer rice to their customers. This particular rice cooker has a 23-cup capacity and can serve approximately (74) 3-ounce portions. The cook time is approximately 30 minutes. As soon as the rice is done cooking, the cooker shuts itself off. This model will keep the rice warm for up to two hours without burning or overcooking the rice. The pan liner is removable to be easy to clean, and the lid is made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion-resistance. The Panasonic SR-42HZP commercial electric rice cooker can do more than just cook rice; the cooker can also braise, heat liquids, and cook many other foods.
- Unit can braise, heat liquids, and cook many other types of foods
- Cooks up to 23 cups of rice in 30 min.
- Cooker shuts off after the rice is done cooking
- Keeps rice warm for up to 2 hours after it is done cooking but does not burn or overcook the rice
- Makes (74) 3-oz. portions or (54) 4-oz. portions
- Built-in thermal safety fuse
- Stainless steel lid is very durable and resists corrosion
- Aluminum alloy pan liner is removable and easy to clean
- Silver in color
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.9 A, 1550 W, 67 in. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 167⁄8 in. dia. x 117⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Commercial Rice Cooker, electric, 23 cups uncooked rice capacity, serves approximately (74) 3 oz. portion servings, keep warm feature, push button start, automatic shut-off, built-in thermal fuse, dent resistant pan, 67" cord, silver exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.9 amps, 1550 watts, UL, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Panasonic SR-42HZP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet