The Convotherm C4ED20.10GS boilerless combi oven is powered by propane gas. Since the oven is boilerless, steam is generated with an injection spritzer. The interior provides room for 20 shelves with spacing between to provide room for pans, racks, baskets, and plates. This unit has preheat and cool down settings, which give suitable times for heating and cooling to maximize the oven’s productivity.
The stainless steel construction on the exterior is durable in a commercial environment, while the cooking chamber is able to heat evenly due to the five-speed fan that circulates air. This Convotherm C4ED20.10GS combi oven has a safety latch on the door that protects users from interior steam. The temperature of the cooking chamber is measured with an core temperature probe.
- Powered by LP gas
- Boilerless steam generator with spritzer steam source
- 20 shelves hold a combination of pans, baskets, racks, and plates
- Easy cleaning and movement with wheels
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy-to-clean
- Convenient operating with easyDial interface system
- Preheat and cool down modes
- Core temperature probe accurately reads internal temperatures
- 5-speed user-controlled fan circulates air evenly in cooking chamber
- Safety latch on door keeps users safe from steam in chamber
- Cleaning is semi-automatic
- 99 programmable menu items with up to 9 steps each
- USB port on digital control panel provides an easy way to collect valuable information
- Status indicated on exterior
- Overall Dimensions: 35.05 in. W x 32.28 in. D x 76.45 in. H
- UL listed and NSF certified
Four Cooking Settings
- Hot air mode
- Steam mode
- Hot air and steam modes combined to generate the combi steam
- Reheating food is possible with retherm setting
Convotherm Combi Oven/Steamer, roll-in, LP gas, boilerless, (20) 13" x 18" half size sheet pan or (20) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" hotel pan capacity, easyDial control panel with digital display 9-stage & 99 cooking recipes storage, (4) cooking modes: hot air, steam, combi-steam & retherm, multi-point core temperature probe, five-speed auto reversing fan, anti-microbial hygienic door handle, pull-out spray hose, stainless steel construction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Convotherm C4 ED 20.10GS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet