The Convotherm C4ED10.20GS full-size combi-oven and steamer has a steaming mode that provides guaranteed steam saturation, a combi-steam mode that has automatic humidity adjustment, and a hot air mode that optimizes the transfer of heat. This unit also has an Advanced Closed System + (ACS+) that lets you choose between Crisp&Tasty, BakePro, HumidityPro, and controllable fan modes to ensure that your food comes out exactly as you want it to. All of the oven's settings are programmed on one operating level that makes choosing your way of cooking easy. To help ensure food safety, the easyDial control panel, door handle, and recoil hand shower are made with an antibacterial material that helps keep the oven sanitary.
The easyDial user interface is built with a Convotherm dial central control unit and a digital display. If you need to reheat something from a frozen state, this oven has a retherming function that brings product to its peak quality. A USB port is integrated into the control panel that allows you to take advantage of the 99 cooking profiles that will let you program 9 steps per profile. With this feature, you can program menu items in so they will come out perfectly and consistently every time. The multi-point temperature probe lets you glance at the oven's display to know if your food is at the ideal temperature. The Convotherm C4ED10.20GS full-size combi-oven and steamer has a TriColor indicator ring that lets you know what the operating status is.
- Heated by natural gas
- Injection/spritzer steam generation system
- Cleaning system is semi-automatic
- Preheat and cool down function
- Door is hinged on the right
- Handle on the door has a safety latch to protect users and slam function to lengthen the door's life
- Core temperature probe has multiple points for easy and accurate reading
- easyDial has all the functions set in one operating level so there are no complicated menus for users to navigate through
- HygienicCare antibacterial slows the growth of pathogens on the surfaces of the control panel, door handle, and recoil hand shower
- USB port is in the control panel and allows operators to program 99 cooking profiles with up to 9 steps per profile
- TriColor indicator ring tells you what the oven's current operating status is
- User interface has a Convotherm Dial central control unit, digital display, and retherming function
- Capable of storing HACCP and pasteurization data
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 0.5 kW, 6.1 A, 109,200 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 44.09 in. W x 43.66 in. D x 43.62 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
ACS+ Functions and Features
- ACS+ provides steam, combi-steam, and hot air operating modes
- 86-266 degrees F temperature range with steam and guaranteed saturation
- 86-482 degrees F temperature range with combi-steam and automatic humidity adjustment
- 86-482 degrees F temperature range with hot air and has optimized heat transfer
- Crisp&Tasty function has 5 moisture removal settings to keep foods as crisp as you want
- 5 levels of traditional baking with the BakePro
- HumidityPro has 5 humidity settings
- Controllable fan has 5 speed settings
- 11 shelves hold a combination of pans and baskets
- Holds 10 full-size wire racks measuring 20 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 10 full-size sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 20 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 1 in.
- Holds 20 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Holds 20 half-size sheet pans measuring 13 in. x 18 in.
- Holds 20 frying baskets measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
Convotherm Combi Oven/Steamer, NG gas, boilerless, (10) 18" x 26" full size sheet pan or (20) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" hotel pan capacity, easyDial control panel with digital display 9-stage & 99 cooking recipes storage, (4) cooking modes: hot air, steam, combi-steam & retherm, multi-point core temperature probe, five-speed auto reversing fan, anti-microbial hygienic door handle, pull-out spray hose, stainless steel construction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Convotherm C4 ED 10.20GS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet