The Convotherm C4ED10.20GS full-size combi-oven and steamer has HygienicCare antibacterial surfaces on its easyDial control panel, door handle, and recoil hand shower to help ensure food safety. The right-hinged door’s handle has a safety latch and a slam function to lengthen its life. The core temperature probe has multiple points on it, making the temperature display more accurate. This oven has a cool down and preheat function, as well as a semi-automatic cleaning system. Steam is created by injected water into the cooking chamber. The easyDial interface has a central control unit with digital display and a retherming function that lets you bring frozen food to the ideal temperature for serving. A USB port is built into the control panel, allowing you to customize items from your menu into the 99 cooking profiles that can be programmed with up to 9 steps per profile so dishes come out identical every time.
This Convotherm C4ED10.20GS full-size combi-oven and steamer has an Advanced Closed System +, or ACS+, that allows users to choose from different operating modes, including steam, combi-steam, and hot air. The steam mode guarantees steam saturation, while the combi-steam automatically adjusts the humidity so food will not come out too dry or too soggy; the hot air mode is designed for efficient heat transfer. This closed system also has extra functions that let you customize your cooking process to your exact wishes. The Crisp&Tasty has five moisture removal settings, BakePro has 5 baking levels, HumidityPro has 5 settings, and the controllable fan has 5 speed settings.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Injection/spritzer puts water in the cooking chamber to create steam
- Cleaning system is semi-automatic for your convenience
- Preheat and cool down function
- Right-hinged door
- Door handle has a safety latch and slam function to lengthen its life
- Multi-point core temperature probe makes reading a product's temperature easier and more accurate
- easyDial has all the functions set in one operating level so there is no need for staff to navigate complex menus when they set up a cooking cycle
- HygienicCare antibacterial surfaces on the control panel, door handle, and recoil hand shower slow the growth of harmful microorganisms and help maintain food safety
- USB port is built into the control panel so you can customize cooking settings for your menu
- 99 cooking profiles with up to 9 steps per profile give you consistent, identical results every time
- TriColor indicator ring informs you of the oven's current operating status
- User interface includes a Convotherm Dial central control unit, digital display, and retherming function
- Oven can store HACCP and pasteurization data
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 0.5 kW, 6.1 A, 109,200 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 44.09 in. W x 43.66 in. D x 43.62 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
ACS+ Functions and Features
- ACS+ provides steam, combi-steam, and hot air operating modes:
- 86-266 degrees F temperature range with the steam that guarantees saturation
- 86-482 degrees F temperature range with combi-steam that automatically adjusts the humidity
- 86-482 degrees F temperature range has optimized heat transfer with hot air
- Crisp&Tasty function has 5 moisture removal settings to keep foods as crisp as you want
- BakePro has 5 levels of traditional baking
- HumidityPro has 5 humidity settings
- Controllable fan has 5 speed settings
- 11 shelves hold a combination of pans and baskets
- Holds 10 full-size sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 10 full-size wire racks measuring 20 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 20 frying baskets measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- Holds 20 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 1 in.
- Holds 20 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Holds 20 half-size sheet pans measuring 13 in. x 18 in.
Convotherm Combi Oven/Steamer, LP gas, boilerless, (10) 18" x 26" full size sheet pan or (20) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" hotel pan capacity, easyDial control panel with digital display 9-stage & 99 cooking recipes storage, (4) cooking modes: hot air, steam, combi-steam & retherm, multi-point core temperature probe, five-speed auto reversing fan, anti-microbial hygienic door handle, pull-out spray hose, stainless steel construction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Convotherm C4 ED 10.20GS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet