Each day, the Kold-Draft GTX561LC ice machine head can make 543 pounds of full-cube ice, which is large and melts slowly in drinks. This ice is formed in the unit when water freezes on the evaporator plate. The plate gets cool when refrigerant is cooled by water that flows over the condenser coils.
Constructed of stainless steel, the exterior of the Kold-Draft GTX561LC ice machine head is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches. There are plastic pieces on the unit that also resist corrosion. On the exterior, an LED display shows the operator unit information. The interior has coved corners that minimize debris trapping by eliminating crevices.
- 543-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Water cooled with water flowing over the condensing coils to cool the refrigerant and freeze water on the evaporator plate
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- LED display
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel that is heavy duty and rust resistant
- Top panel and louver are constructed of plastic that resists corrosion
- Coved corners simplify cleaning by eliminating crevices
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Stacks with other X-series ice machine heads
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 peak BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Requires 4-in. clearance on the left, 8-in. clearances on the right and back, and 6-in. clearance on top
- Ice bin is sold separately
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 13 A, 4.8 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Our article on ice makers breaks down the features of ice machine heads, full-cube ice, and water-cooled condensers.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 543 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (477 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, full-dice size ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GTX561LC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB230, KDB400, HD201, HD204, HD207, HDX201, HDX204|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||543|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (per day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30-39|