If ambient air and incoming water temperatures are at the right levels, the Kold-Draft GTX561AC ice machine head can produce 525 pounds of ice in 24 hours. These full cubes are 1.25 inch by 1.25 inch by 1.25 inch and melt slowly. They are typically used in restaurants and bars in most types of drinks. The ice is made when the refrigerant cools the evaporator plate to freeze water that runs across it.
To eliminate crevices and facilitate cleaning, the corners in the Kold-Draft GTX561AC ice machine head are coved. Its exterior is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel, which is resistant to rust, scratches, and dents. The plastic top panel and louver are corrosion resistant, and the LED display on this ice maker enables users to check the operation status.
- 525-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Air-cooled unit with fans that blow cool air over the condenser coils to cool the refrigerant and freeze water to form cubes on the evaporator plate
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- LED display
- Exterior is stainless steel for strength and rust resistance
- Top panel and louver are plastic to resist corrosion
- Rounded corners eliminate hard-to-clean crevices
- Thermostatic expansion valve adjusts refrigerant flow to regulate temperature
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Stackable with other X-series ice makers
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 peak BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Requires 4-in. left-side clearance, 8-in. right-side and back clearances, and 6-in. top clearance
- Ice bin is sold separately
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 14 A, 5.8 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Our article on ice makers breaks down the features of ice machine heads, full-cube ice, and water-cooled condensers.
Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 525 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (424 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, full-dice size ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 14.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GTX561AC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB230, KDB400, HD201, HD204, HD207, HDX201, HDX204|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||525|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|