The SaniServ DF200 R soft serve ice cream/yogurt machine is ideal for providing small servings or adding ice cream to delicious desserts. Its compact design lets you set the unit on the countertop to help save space. It is built with the fewer parts to be disassembled, cleaned, and sanitized, so operating and cleaning the machine are easy. With a 7-quart mix reservoir capacity that is powered by a 1⁄2-HP compressor, every machine is built to achieve long and dependable lives through a simple design. To prevent the motor from overheating, an air cooling system is used. The SaniServ DF200 R soft serve ice cream/yogurt machine is durable and easy to clean with its stainless steel construction.
- 7-qt. capacity
- Dispenses (2) 3-oz. servings per min.
- Stainless steel dasher has low-friction scraper blades
- Ideal for small servings and adding ice cream to other desserts
- Sits on the countertop to help save space
- Built with the fewest parts necessary for easy disassembly and cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior makes machine durable and easy to keep clean
- Uses R404 refrigerant
- Air cooling system keeps the motor from overheating
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 23.7 in. D x 25.4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
DuraFreeze 200 Soft/Serve Ice Cream/Yogurt Machine, counter model, air-cooled self-contained refrig, 1 head, 7 qt. mix capacity, stainless steel exterior, automatic torque control, 1/2 HP dasher, 1/2 HP compressor, UL, NSF & cUL
The CTS is included in this price and required to activate manufacturer's warranty. Representative will inspect the unit for proper installation (uncrate & set in place with electrical connections arranged by end-user prior to scheduled CTS), representative will instruct end-user on proper operating & cleaning procedures including start-up with product (product to be supplied by end-user).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Saniserv DF200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet