The Spaceman 6210 soft-serve freezer is great for establishments that want to serve a single flavor for a la cart desserts. It can be used for soft serve, ice cream, frozen yogurt, custard, or sorbet. Its cylinder has a 1.3-quart capacity and the hopper has an 8.5-quart capacity. Every hour, the Spaceman 6210 soft-serve freezer makes (101) 4-ounce servings, and product comes out of the unit gravity-feed style. At least 6 inches of clearance is required on all sides for proper use.
- Dispenses 1 flavor of soft serve, frozen yogurt, ice cream, custard, or sorbet
- For use on countertops
- Air-cooled motor
- 1.3-qt. freezing cylinder capacity
- 8.5-qt. product hopper capacity
- (101) 4-oz. servings per hr. output
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Analog controls
- Gravity feed design
- Requires 6-in. clearances on all sides
- 2,450 BTU
- 0.6 HP, 450 W
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 15.2 in. W x 25.6 in. D x 27.2 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
To find out more about soft serve freezers, check out the soft-serve machine buyers' guide.
Soft-Serve Machine, Manual viscosity adjustment, countertop, air-cooled self-contained, no digital control board, (1) flavor, gravity fed, 8.5 qt. (8 ltr.) hopper & 1.2 qt. (1.2 ltr.) freezing cylinder, 13 qt. capacity/hour, low mix indicator light, includes: tune up kit, lubricant, sanitizer solution, brush kit, manual & cleaning guides, .8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 14.0 amps, 1.2 kW, 2 poles/3 wires, NEMA L5-20P, cETLus, ETL, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Spaceman 6210 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet