The Libbey 9138 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance champagne flute gives tabletops a sleek look since it is seamless from the bowl to the stem. It has sparkling clarity and brilliance with its ClearFire™ glass construction. The eye-catching, beadless edge is very thin, so it does not distract from the drink, and the rim is treated with DuraTemp for durability. The Libbey 9138 Master’s Reserve Renaissance champagne flute has a balanced, flat-footed design. Its thin, tall design prevents the beverage from going flat as quickly.
- 8-oz. capacity
- Durable ClearFire glass shows off the champagne with its sparkling clarity
- Seamless from the bowl to the stem to add strength while maintaining a sleek look
- Fine rim edge is beadless to draw attention to the drink
- DuraTemp treatment on the HD2 rim provides chip resistance
- Foot lays flat on tables for balance and stability
- Bubbles are preserved with the tall, thin design
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄4 in. dia. x 93⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Champagne Glass, flute, 8 oz. capacity, high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance, (H 9-3/8"; T 1-7/8"; B 3"; D 2-1/4"), Made in the USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9138 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|
|Style||Flutes & Champagne|