The Libbey 9332 Master’s Reserve® Prism flute is constructed of ClearFire™ glass, adding clarity and shining brilliance to any tabletop. Since the glass is seam-free from the bowl to the stem, it provides a sleek look while maintaining strength. The beadless rim edge is thin, so it does not distract from the drink. A DuraTemp treatment on the HD2 rim creates strength. Balance is ensured by the flat-footed design of the Libbey 9332 Master’s Reserve Prism flute.
- 8-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass is very clear to provide a brilliant shine
- Bowl is tall and thin to help keep the drink carbonated for an extended period of time
- Seamless construction provides lasting strength
- Edge is bead-free and thin, keeping attention on the drink
- Strengthening DuraTemp treatment is applied to the HD2 rim for durability
- Balance is created with the flat foot
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄2 in. dia. x 91⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Champagne Glass, flute, 8 oz., high definition & high durability rim, seam-free, stem, flat foot, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Prism (H 9-1/2"; T 1-7/8"; B 2-3/4"; D 2-1/2") Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9332 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|
|Style||Flutes & Champagne|