The Libbey 9432 Master’s Reserve® Rivere champagne flute has a beadless edge that is thin, so the drink stands out. Since a DuraTemp treatment is applied to the HD2 rim, it is strong to support use in commercial establishments. With the seamless design, joints are eliminated from the bowl to the stem, and the flat foot is stable on tabletops. The Libbey 9432 Master’s Reserve Rivere flute has an 83⁄4-ounce capacity. Its tall design prevents drinks from going flat quickly.
- 83⁄4-oz. capacity
- ClearFire™ glass is brilliant and resists smudging
- Seamless design eliminates joints for lasting durability
- Fine, bead-free edge does not distract from the presentation
- HD2 rim uses a DuraTemp treatment for strength
- Elegantly-designed flat foot stays balanced during use
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄2 in. dia. x 91⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 8-3/4 oz., seam-free, stem, flat foot, ClearFire™ glass, Rivere (H 9-1/2"; T 1-7/8"; B 3"; D 2-1/2") Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9432 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|
|Style||Flutes & Champagne|