Pizza. Cakes. Biscuits. Rolls. Cookies. Fresh pasta. Imagine making all of these delectable items and satisfying your customers with the help of Hobart's N50-604 countertop planetary mixer. This unit has a 5-quart stainless steel bowl and beater, and has three fixed speeds for more consistency, reliability and flexibility in presenting the best at your restaurant or bakery. Powered by a Hobart-designed 1/6-horsepower motor, it is durable enough to perform the most demanding duties. It's manufactured agitators are durable and flexible, made for long-term usage and providing different uses for processing recipes and other products.
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl
- 3 fixed speeds for consistency and flexibility
- Flat beater, wire whip, dough hook included
- Hobart-designed 1/6-HP motor meets demanding operations
- Agitation technology providing durability and flexibility and different uses for recipe processing
- Gear-driven transmission assures performance consistency
- Controls easy to reach
- Includes standard taper attachment hub
- Convenient shift handle mounted near an on and off switch
- 230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 1.4 A
- Overall dimensions: 15-in. W x 12-1/4 in. D x 17-in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
"230/60/1 Mixer with bowl, aluminum beater, whip, & dough arm; US/EXP configuration Mixer, Planetary, Bench, 5 quart, (3) fixed speeds, grear-driven transmission, #10 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, Hobart Gray enamel housing, stainless steel bowl, alum ""B"" beater, stainless steel ""D"" wire whip, alum ""ED"" dough hook, 1/6 hp, cord with plug"
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart N50-604 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Bowl Capacity (qts)||5|
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Hub Size||#10 hub|