Dough and batter can be mixed thoroughly and consistently with the Hobart N50 countertop planetary mixer. The unit has a five quart stainless steel bowl, and three fixed speeds for consistency and flexibility. Powered by a Hobart-designed 1/6-horsepower motor, it is durable enough to perform the hardest mixing duties. Agitators are durable and flexible, made for long-term usage and providing different uses for processing recipes.
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl locks at top and bottom of lift travel
- 3 fixed speeds for consistency and flexibility
- Flat beater, wire whip, dough hook included
- Hobart-designed 1/6-HP motor meets demanding operations
- Agitation technology providing durability and flexibility and different uses for recipe processing
- Gear-driven transmission assures performance consistency
- Controls are easy to reach
- Includes #10 taper attachment hub
- 100-120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 2.9 A
- Overall dimensions: 15-in. W x 12-1/4 in. D x 17-in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
Mixer, Planetary, Bench, 5-qt., 3 fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, #10 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, Hobart Gray enamel housing, stainless steel bowl, alum "B" beater, stainless steel "D" wire whip, alum dough hook, 100-120/60/1, 1/6 hp, cord w/plug. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart N50-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|