Hobart's MG2032-1 prime meat mixer grinder has a 200-pound hopper capacity that can mix and grind meat for the best quality. With a 7.5-horsepower grind motor and 1-horsepower mix motor, this stainless steel finished unit has an exclusive wedge cylinder that assure full rate feeding for entire batches of products. There is a side feed option for tandem grinding on the unit's right side, and it is designed for easy clean-up and easy access to the hopper's interior and exterior for full clean-up.
- 200-lb. hopper capacity
- Hopper, panels, end ring and cylinder made with stainless steel finish
- Exclusive wedge cylinder assures full rate feeding for entire batches of products
- Side feed option for tandem grinding on right side
- Designed for easy clean-up and easy access to hopper interior and exterior for further cleanup
- Convenient load and discharge height for operator comfort032
- Pneumatic foot control option for hands-free operation
- Double wall construction for extra sanitation
- Hand-removable and interchangeable seals with no tools necessary
- Push-button control panel double-sealed with condensate heater
- Controls include front-mounted water resistant switches, magnetic contractors, motor overload protection
- Motor power shut off automatically when hopper lid is opened
- Drain pan and splash shield included
- 208 V/60 hz/3-ph, 8-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 26-7/8 in. W x 57-in. D x 49-7/8-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Prime Mixer Grinder, 200 lb. capacity, double wall hopper construction, 7.5 Hp grind motor, 1 Hp mix motor, Stainless Steel cylinder and adjusting ring, tin plated auger & mix arm, convenient front mounted controls, pneumatic foot switch, 4" diameter casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel), 8 ft Cord & Plug, meat deflector, drain pan. 208/60/3 Voltage Specification US/Export Configuration
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart MG2032-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet