The Hobart LXEH-2 undercounter dishwasher washes as many as 32 racks of dishes an hour and sanitizes them using hot water. The included Sense-A-Temp booster heater ensures that rinse water reaches the appropriate 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to thoroughly sanitize dishes. The machine requires less than 3⁄4 gallon of water per rack and is ENERGY STAR certified for being significantly more energy efficient than comparable equipment.
To help ensure this dishwasher will provide a long service life in your kitchen, the Hobart LXEH-2 is built with a 300-series stainless steel tank, door, and top panel. The tank is deep drawn for a seamless, leak-free design. The machine's upper and lower rinse arms are removable for a deep cleaning, as are its upper and lower wash arms. The machine is controlled by accurate and dependable microprocessor controls.
- Washes as many as 32 racks an hour
- Uses .74 gal. water per rack
- Accommodates racks as large as 20-in. square as well as 16-in. x 18-in. cafeteria racks
- Low chemical indicators alert users when it's time to refill detergent
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater ensures rinse water has reached the proper temperature
- "Auto-prime" chemical pump ensures the right dose of detergent is used for each cycle
- Service diagnostics make it easy for technicians to service machine
- Microprocessor controls with digital cycle and temperature display
- Revolving, anti-clogging, upper and lower wash arms
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Automatic fill and pumped drain
- Door opening measures 17-in. high
- Two dishracks included: one peg type and one combination type
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 30.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 259⁄16 in. D x 321⁄2 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Durable, Easy-to-Clean Construction
- Built with 300 series stainless steel tank, door, and top panel for durability
- Removable stainless steel scrap screen
- Corrosion-resistant pump for a long service life
- Stainless steel tank is deep drawn for a seamless design
- Delime cycle and notification helps staff keep machine free of limescale buildup
- Rinse and wash arms are removable for easy cleaning
LXe Dishwasher, undercounter, 23-15/16"W x 25-9/16"D x 32-1/2"H, high temperature sanitizing, (32) racks/hr, fresh water rinse, .74 gal/rack, delime notification, auto chemical priming, service diagnostics, detergent & rinse aid pump, 120/208-240(3W)/60/1-ph, 30.5 amps, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart LXEH-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||32|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater Included|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Glasses per hour||1152|
Hobart LXEH-2 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Dishwasher works great for my operation. Bought in 2014 and has worked great since. Had to change the chemical tubes once, but that is normal f..."
"Does a decent job when it works. We bought one in Dec. 2015 and have had it repaired on nearly a monthly basis (10 calls in 11 months) : rinse ag..."
"Dishwasher works great for my operation. Bought in 2014 and has worked great since. Had to change the chemical tubes once, but that is normal for commercial dishwashers."
"Does a decent job when it works. We bought one in Dec. 2015 and have had it repaired on nearly a monthly basis (10 calls in 11 months) : rinse agent and detergent pumps failing repeatedly, sometimes within a month of replacement, door switch, temperatures problems several times, electronic parts burning out, etc. Various levels of Hobart Canada have told me that this isn't normal, and that they will come up with a plan for compensation, but nothing happens, and I suspect that they've just been stalling until our warranty is up. We spent nearly $7000 on this machine because we were told it was the best, and it's had far more problems than previous dishwashers that cost less than $4000."