The Hobart LXEC-3 undercounter dishwasher uses chemical sanitization to wash up to 34 racks of dishes per hour, using 105 seconds for each wash cycle. The deep-drawn, seamless tank can hold up to 2.9 gallons of water, and the warewasher uses .74 gallons for each rack of dishes. This incoming water must be at least 120 degrees to properly clean dishes.
This unit comes with chemical pumps for the detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer. Indicator light let the user know when any of these chemicals are running low and when a deliming cycle is needed. This model features diagnostics that help service technicians determine problems quickly. The pump is corrosion-resistant, while the tank and exterior are made of stainless steel for durability. The scrap screen is also made of stainless steel and is removable for easy emptying and cleaning. To help prevent standing water, the drain is automatically pumped and can move up to 4 gallons of water per minute.
- Undercounter chemical-sanitizer dishwasher
- Able to be installed freestanding or undercounter
- Can wash up to 34 racks per hour
- Uses .74 gal. of water for each rack
- Each wash cycle takes 105 seconds
- Incoming water must be at least 120 degrees F
- Tank can hold up to 2.9 gal.
- Indicators alert user when chemical levels are low
- Delime notification tells user when a delime cycle is needed
- Chemical pumps have auto-priming feature
- Diagnostics help keep service calls quick
- Stainless steel tank and exterior are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Top-mounted controls are easy to reach and operate
- Upper and lower wash arms are anti-clogging
- Stainless steel scrap screen is removable for cleaning
- Pump is corrosion-resistant to ensure a long product life
- Drain is automatically pumped to prevent stagnant water; drains up to 4 gal. per minute
- Door opening is 17-in. high to accommodate pots and pans
- Includes detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer pumps
- One peg rack and one combination rack included
- Vent hood is not required, but moisture-resistant materials are recommended in the vicinity of the unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 2315⁄16 in. W x 259⁄16 in. H x 321⁄2 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
LXe Dishwasher, undercounter, 23-15/16"W x 23-9/16"D x 32-1/2"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (34) racks/hr, fresh water rinse, .74 gal/rack, delime notification, auto chemical priming, service diagnostics, detergent, rinse aid & sanitizer pumps, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart LXEC-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||34|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Glasses per hour||1224|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|
Hobart LXEC-3 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Machine works well, when it works. Maybe we just got a lemon, but this dw has never worked for more than 3 weeks without a maintenance problem...."
"Machine works well, when it works. Maybe we just got a lemon, but this dw has never worked for more than 3 weeks without a maintenance problem. Loose fittings, pumps failing, chemical leaks rotting out wiring, pumps, etc. This is our 3rd season using this machine, and every off season it has been in the shop for major repairs. Now it quit again. We have run Hobart machines for 25 years and never had this kind of problem. Very disappointing."