The Hobart HS9N-1 Automatic Slicer features a 13 inch CleanCut™ knife, which has an alloy edge that will stay sharp longer than stainless steel or carbon coated knives. The one half horsepower motor allows four stroke speeds, and stroke lengths are customizable to three different lengths to fit whatever products you may need to slice. This slicer has zero knife exposure, making operating and cleaning your slicer as safe as possible. The slicer is automatic, but has a conveniently placed, ergonomically shaped handle for easy manual use.
- 1/2 HP motor powers 4 adjustable stroke speeds of 28, 38, 48, and 58 strokes per minute
- 13-in. CleanCut knife is made with 304L stainless steel and Stellite alloy
- Removable ring guard cover, made with Zytel™ plastic, catches food debris
- Top mounted stone sharpener uses two Borazon stones, and is removable and dishwasher safe
- Double-action indexing knob give operators precision control over thickness of slice
- Automatic timing belt drive system provides quiet operation and easy maintenance
- Slicer will automatically turn off after 30 seconds of inactivity to save power and extend motor life
- Top cover is made of stainless steel, while the base, tray, and gauge plate are made of anodized aluminum
- Removable meat grip arm is made of high strength thermoplastic
- Slicer can handle food up to 12-in. wide
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for easy manual operation
- Home-start interlock allows motor to start only when carriage is in the home position for operator safety
- No-volt release prevents unit from powering on after a power outage
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Comes with 6 ft. power supply cord
- Overall Dimensions: 22-5/16 in. W x 30-5/16 in. D x 27-1/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed; NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Meat Slicer, automatic, 13" CleanCut knife, anodized finish, (3) stroke lengths and (4) stroke speeds, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, single action top mounted sharpener with Borazon stones, manual lift lever, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60hz/1-ph NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS9N-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||2912-1, 3913N-1|
|Size||13 in Knife|