The Hobart HL300-4STD planetary mixer has large controls on the side of the head that are easy to use. The 15-minute SmartTimer™ displays the time being tracked; you can have it count down or count up if you need to see how long it takes to fully mix a certain product. With the Automatic Time Recall, the mixer recalls the last time set for each speed so you can easily make multiple batches in a row.
The mixer's controls provide three fixed speeds and a stir speed. The stainless steel bowl can hold 30 quarts of product, and a B beater and D whip are included with the purchase of the Hobart HL300-4STD planetary mixer. A manual hand crank lifts and lowers the bowl to lock into the top or bottom position. The bowl has a single-point installation for easy removal and installation, taking up hardly any time at all. Product can easily be removed from the bowl since it swings out to the side
- Stainless steel bowl can hold 30 qt.
- B beater and D whip included
- Hand crank lowers and lifts the bowl into the top and bottom positions
- 3 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls changes the speed without stopping the mixer
- Agitation Technology makes changing from one speed to the next smooth
- 15-min. SmartTimer can count up or down
- Automatic Time Recall remembers the last time set for each speed
- Large controls are easy to use
- Single point installation with the bowl
- Bowl swings to the side so product can easily be taken out
- #12 taper attachment hub lets the mixer be used for various applications
- Bowl guard prevents product from falling out
- Rubber foot pads included
- Open base
- Powder coat finish in metallic gray
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 2.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 30 in. D x 493⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, 3/4 hp, 200-240/50/60/1, 30-qt. capacity, three fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, 15 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, bowl guard, SS Bowl, "B" beater and "D" whip, cord w/plug. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HL300-4STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|